Do you have a filtration, dialysis or separation application that requires product customization or even a new product?
Let Spectrum be your manufacturing partner and turn your product idea into a reality.
Laboratories has been an industry leader in dialysis and filtration products for more than thirty years and has over
15 years of OEM and Private Label manufacturing experience for the pharmaceutical, medical, healthcare, cell
culture research, industrial and electronics industries.
Whether needing a slight modification to an existing catalog item, creating a new product prototype or developing
a new separation technology, Spectrum has the technical expertise and capability to make your OEM product. The
following is a short list of OEM products that Spectrum currently manufactures.
Point-of-Use (POU) Water Filter: Currently most manufacturers of laboratory high quality water systems
use a proprietary hollow fiber POU filter manufactured by Spectrum.
KrosFlo® Implant Membranes: Spectrum is the exclusive manufacturer of a special PVDF fiber that is
used in drug screening tests on the fiber-encapsulated cancer and HIV cells for animal implantation research.
POU Blow-off Gun Air Filters: Two of the major
air gun producers for the electronic industry use custom made Spectrum filters.
Hollow Fiber Bioreactor: As one of the leading producers of bioreactors for artificial liver devices,
Spectrum supports numerous on-going studies in this leading edge biotechnology application.
Syringe Tip Filters: Spectrum has been producing syringe tip filters for parental drug delivery kits and
trays for over 10 years and currently supplies over half a million units per year.
Blood Separation Filters: Due to vast experience in hollow fiber separation technology, Spectrum
manufactures several hemofilter devices for a variety of medical and healthcare applications.
Chromatography Instruments: Spectrum manufactures a variety of chromatography instruments sold by
others as their own. Save R&D time by private labeling our CF-2 Fraction Collector or Model 280 UV
Spectrum currently manufactures an assortment of OEM products for a multitude of filtration, dialysis and separation applications.
|Industry||Application Examples||Industry||Application Examples||Industry||Application Examples|
- Latex Particle filtration
- Blood fractionation
- Work-up of fermentation
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Cell Expansion for Cell
- MTBE Removal from
- water water workup
- Textile Dye Extraction
- Catalyst recycling
- Separation of oil/water
- Life-time extension of
- Milk and whey
- Soft Cheese production
- Wine and vinegar
- Fruit juice clarification
- Starch and sugar
- Pre-filtration for ultrapure
- Clean air gun filtration
- 30+ years providing OEM products and services to a global market.
- "Turn-key" manufacturing of hollow fiber medical devices as well as OEM service for dialysis, process filtration, biopharmaceutical, research and other life-science separation technologies.
- Commitment to our customers has produced many long-standing OEM based relationships and customer satisfaction.
- A complete R&D, Engineering, Quality and Support staff enabling us to develop products from concept through prototype to full scale production, giving our customers an advantage in "speed to market" introduction.
- Vertically integrated manufacturing crew with room and space for production expansion.
- A world class manufacturing facility with a 13,000 sq. ft., Class 10,000 cleanroom.